Currently researching lest year internship in the field of Business Engineering including Business and technical skills as part of my last year of engineering school (master degree). Available from April 2019.
Currently freelancer and doing my last year as an engineering student (master degree), I want to start my career with both the business and the technical aspects, linked together by problematic of team management and project management.
As a driving element and joyful, I know how to lead a team dynamically to work efficiently and with good mood and a motivating atmosphere.
I have been designing my professionnal project for a long time in my mind, but it is slowly occuring with my differents professionnal and personnal experiences. Here are a few key words to describe it :
Accompanying for their restructuration project of internal management and recruitement. Project as part of the optional course of business and strategic management.
Consulting in communication. Internal company communication or marketing strategy. Conception of a coherent solution in graphic design, webdesign and community management.
Local clients (ex : JDéveloppement) and Key-Account Customer (ex : V and B).
- Management of a full IT System.
- Conception and development of a care quality software using Symfony.
- Management of the re-branding project.
As part of the Operations team, I was the privileged interlocutor for the client as soon as he signed the contract with the salesman. The tasks were various with both business and technical sides :
- Organisation of technical meetings and Specification of the client's needs
- Installation of the solution on the client website
- Project management and follow-up during the integration
- Feedback loop with the product team to constantly improve and react quickly
During my mission, I could use and improve the following skills :
- Project management
- B to B relation and account management
- Needs and problems specification
- Crisis management (reaction to situations unusual, urgent and strongly affecting the business)
Within the team, we used management methods based on Agility to allow us to react quickly with an optimal dynamism.
Finishing my mission, I had the opportunity manage the training of the person taking over from me.
Learning C# language, WebForms and MVC with ASP .NET methods
- Creation of a database with MS Access 2010
- Creation of a VBA tool to update easily the database and to export files in specific formats (.xls / .doc / .txt)
- Creation of a tutorial / user manual precise via PowerPoint
Every age bracket (6 to 17 years old)
Organisation of activities and game over many days
Camps beetween 1 to 3 weeks
-HTML, CSS, PHP
Embedded Systems & Computer Science
Technological stake : Supply Chain
Business optional course : Strategic and organisation Management
ECTS credits - Rank Good
First Year : Physics, Chemistery, Engineering Science
Second Year : Physics, Engineering Science
Speciality : Engineering Science